I was wondering if it is normal for the hand to hurt when my hand is below my heart because puncture do you have any advice my finger got a hole punctured in the bottom of my ring finger. It is not vary big but my whole hand is swelled up some and it has

In brief: Dr

Dr andrews provided excellent advice.
It can be very serious when your hand becomes infected. Even if the hole on your finger is not large, bacteria can enter your body through that hole and spread up your hand. An infection can even spread to your blood. You should get seen right away at the emergency room before your condition gets any worse.

In brief: Dr

Dr andrews provided excellent advice.
Dr. Francis Dysarz
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Hopefully

Hopefully you've already taken the other doctors' advice and gone to an emergency room or urgent care clinic, because there are many types of hand infections, including some that can cause permanent disability if neglected or improperly treated.

In brief: Hopefully

Dr. Francis Dysarz
Dr. Francis Dysarz
Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: It

It sounds to me like you may have an infection going on.
If so, it is very important that you get it treated as soon as possible. I would suggest that you go to an emergency room for evaluation.

In brief: It

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology