Back ache my back has been hurting me for the last 2 weeks and my doctor says it is nothing and wont give me anything and tylenol and ibeprophin isnt helping. I have to lift my handicapped brother multiple times a day, he is 80+ lbs. I wear a back brace,

Dr. Carl Spivak
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: I

I recommend: 1.
Rest, getting help with your brother and taking anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen. 2. If the pain does not improve over the next couple weeks, you should follow-up with your doctor and consider physical therapy or chiropractic treatments. 3. If the pain still does not improve then you should see a spine specialist for consideration for interventional injection treatments. Good luck!

In brief: I

I recommend: 1.
Dr. Carl Spivak
Dr. Carl Spivak
Dr. Vikram Patel