Burning in my vagina and painful sex hello doctor. I am 27 year old. Married. I have burning in my vagina. It starts 10days before my period starts. I am suffering this pain since so many years. I didn't consult doctor till now. And sex is also painful.

You. You need to schedule an appointment with your family doctor or gynecologist for your annual pap smear. At this visit you need to explain your history in detail to your doctor. You may be dealing with an infection that comes and goes, uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus), vaginal lesion or anatomical abnormality, or even ovarian cysts. There are many possibilites. The only way you will know for sure is to seek out a medical evaluation. From here your doctor will discuss pre-conception planning and if there is anything to worry about. Take care.