I noticed a small round non-movable, hard, non painful lump on my ulna bone. I fell with my hands forward 3 weeks ago. I fell on my hands, on the sharp edge of stairs 3 weeks ago but don't remember hitting that spot because it doesn't hurt there. I have a

Dr. Monica Wood
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: While

While it is possible it is a knot of healing bone (callus) from a small crack, you would likely have had more pain in the area from the injury.
Oftentimes people will notice a lump after an injury draws attention to the area or will think of a recent injury to explain a lump. A hard, non-mobile lump should always be evaluated....And soon. It may be nothing, but it could point to a serious problem. Even if you're young, there are bony tumors that can occur. Benign lesions, like aneurysmal bone cysts, can be treated with good outcomes. However, these need to be distinguished from the much rarer, but far more dangerous, sarcomas. You should see an orthopaedic or hand surgeon very soon and have x-rays taken. If the x-rays don't come to a conclusion, then MRI may be helpful. Sometimes other tests are needed as well, such as blood work.

In brief: While

Dr. Monica Wood
Dr. Monica Wood
Dr. Cindy Juster