Could i be pregnant? I took 6 pregnancy test before my missed period, and 4 were positive, and 2 were negative, then a few day's later i got my period. Could i still be pregnant?

Dr. Joy Jackson

Yes you could be pregnant.
Bleeding in pregnancy can be normal, however it could also mean a miscarriage has happened, or will happen. The only way to be sure is to see your doctor and explain what happened. He/she will likely do a blood pregnancy test, and if the results are positive your doctor may do subsequent blood tests to track the progress of the pregnancy. Your doctor will be able to explain everything that has happened or will happen depending on the test results. Good luck.

Yes you could be pregnant.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis