Mobic+effexor full bottles, brand new. Will it do the trick? Im ready to leave.

In brief: I

I am interpreting this to mean you plan to kill yourself with full bottles of Mobic and effexor (venlafaxine).
None of the doctors here can give you information to use to kill yourself. Clearly, there is at least a little part of you that wants help, because you knew a provider would respond to this. I just happened to glance down at this four minutes after you wrote it- some things are not a coincidence. Please call 911. Please get the help you need. Clearly you are feeling like you have no options right now, but there are options. When you are feeling really bad, you can honestly believe that nothing will ever get better. Things can get better with the right help. Please keep your hope. If there is someone where you are at - please have them assist you to get emergency care. I am in between patients, but i will check your email again soon. Between now and then, please call 911. Tell them exactly what you have shared here. Suicide is not the answer. You are worth getting the help.

In brief: I