Does having radiation for my breast cancer make me more likely to get an infection?

In some ways. During radiation therapy, your skin is more fragile and may develop blisters. When skin is broken like this, it is easier for bacteria to cause infection. After radiation therapy, the lymphatic vessels in your breast tissue may be altered. This can increase your risk of developing an infection in your breast, armpit or arm.
No. Radiation to the breast will have little to no effect on the immune system as very little bone marrow is exposed. You have little higher risk of getting the flu or other infection. That said in unusual and rare cases I have seen mastitis which is an infection treated by antibiotics.
Varies. In the post-operative period you are at risk of having infections in your wounds. Long-term the radiation will not increase your risk of infection.