I am having gas in my shoulder blade I am currently a hypertension patient on prescribed meds. I've taken a gas x strip wjat else can I take

Dr. Monica Wood
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Oh...at

Oh...At first i didn't know what you were talking about.
It's kind of an odd thing to think your bowel gas is affecting your shoulder. I will take the leap of assuming it is the right shoulder. I am also assuming that you mean it bothers you when you feel gassy in the abdomen. This can be a classic sign of gall bladder disease. It is called referred pain. Most people experience it in the right shoulder. Your physician or a general surgeon can help you with gall bladder problems. However, atypical angina (heart pain) can also present as shoulder symptoms and upset stomach. With a history of hypertension, you have an increased risk of heart attack. You should see your physician right away.

In brief: Oh...at

Dr. Monica Wood
Dr. Monica Wood
Dr. Adam Smith