Is it possible that i could have miscarried? Or am i just paranoid? I researched that its common to miscarry before you even realize your pregnant. My boyfriend and i had sex using the withdrawal method once. After that i was 4 weeks late for my period, (

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: First

First of all, you need to realize that the withdrawal method is a terrible form of birth control.
If that's your mechanism of contraception, you may be a mother before you're old enough to vote. Do yourself a big favor, and start using condoms or oral contraceptives if you continue to be sexually active. Not only is it possible that you were pregnant and miscarried without knowing it (which is not uncommon)--it is also possible that you are still pregnant.

In brief: First

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Eric Weisman