Will artefill provide me a long-lasting solution to my wrinkles? There are so many skin products and procedures on the market right now. I have tried many of them on my smile lines and forehead but without long-term success. How is artefill different from

Dr. John Walker
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: It's

It's permanent. It consists of teflon microspheres which do not get broken down by the body, so in that sense yes, it i long term. In another sense, skin will always stretch, wrinkle, sag, distort, etc so how "permanent/or long lasting" can any fix be!? Or would you want it to be.

In brief: It's

Dr. John Walker
Dr. John Walker