Artefill is a relatively new wrinkle therapy. Is it safe? Artefill has recently come on the market as a face wrinkle therapy. In the past, some others have had adverse side-effects. I want to make sure I am getting the safest solution to my wrinkle proble

Dr. Nasrin Mani
Dermatology

In brief: Filler choice

Artefill is safe when used properly.
If you have concerns about side effects, the least potential for side effects exisst with the hyaluronic acid gel fillers which can be dissolved. They are sugar based and have a very low potential for negative side effects outside of temporary swelling.

In brief: Filler choice

Artefill is safe when used properly.
Dr. Nasrin Mani
Dr. Nasrin Mani
Dr. John Walker
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes,

Yes, it is. A) the fda has approved it, the most rigorous approval system on the planet b) they've been using it in europe for the past 15years, & they still do.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. John Walker
Dr. John Walker