Can cheek implants fix my fat cheeks? I recently lost seventy pounds and now look and feel great. I have noticed that my cheeks are still chubby, a problem that I have had my whole life. When i was overweight, they did not bother me, but now i want my che

Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Well

Well its hard to give advice on this without seeing the problem but i can tellyou that what you are describing is not fixed by fillers or implants.
.. In fact, implants and fillers will make your cheeks appear more full which sounds like exactly what you dont want... There are procedures that help define and sculpt the cheeks.. None of them are risk free and all should be discussed with your facial plastic surgeon at length... Hope this helps -bwc.

In brief: Well

Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Dr. Richard Fleming
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Implants

Implants or cheek injections can be used to improve balance in the midface but a cheek lift is more appropriate to increase cheek definition and projection in some individuals.
An experienced surgeon will discuss the multiple alternatives after an examining you during consultation.

In brief: Implants

Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Marsha Davis