Oral sex? Hi, I'm a teenager. Virgin. I happened to have oral sex the other day. Several days afterwards I noticed a small bump. Not even a bump to be honest. It doesn't seem so big. I wore a condom though when my girlfriend gave me a blowjob. Is it anyth

Not . Not clear where this lump is or what it looks like, but the implication is whether this is a sexually transmitted disease (std). Stds include: chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, human papilloma virus (hpv), syphilis, HIV (aids virus) and hepatitis b virus. Condom use reduces, but does not eliminate, the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, including genital herpes. The reduction is about 30% lower of contracting genital herpes than not using condoms. The other option is that this represents some traumatic change to your penis. Regarding cunnilingus, the risk of std transmission is for herpes, hpv, and hepatitis b, both for the male and the female. Obviously, if neither of you have std, then the risk does not exist, but testing for viruses, e.g. Hpv, is not routine.