Do I have an STD i can't tell if i got cuts from dry shaving or if its an STD but my boyfriend is 100% clean so i don't know how i would of gotten an STD http://tinypic.Com/view.Php?Pic=29apbmp&s=5

Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: Suggest

Suggest that whatever lesions you have, need to be seen by a doctor who can comment.
If they are in your vaginal region-see your gyn.

In brief: Suggest

Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: STD

Std is very common.
If any one had sexual exposure without condoms, std is possible. . The most common in teenagers is clamidia, which most often goes undetected as it often does not cause symptoms. The next most common is vaginosis caused by trichomonas, which cause irritation of genitalia and discharge. Human papilloma virus (hpv) is a very common std which rarely cause symptoms at the time of acquisition, but manifest as genital warts, and cancer at a later date. Gonorrhea both genital and oral is increasing in its incidence. Syphyllis is rare now-a-days. Hiv is rare, but I have come across cases. Powlin v. Manuel md, mba, ms.

In brief: STD

Std is very common.
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham