What age should you start going to the dentist? My daughter is 14 months old and only has 8 teeth.. I was just wondering when I should take her for her first visit.. Some say 3 years old others say 1 and some even say 6 months... I'm lost and don't want t

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Age 1

American academy of pediatric dentistry and the american dental association recommend age 1! some dentists are not comfortable working with infants and toddlers, so they say come later, but there are so many developmental areas that should be monitored at age 1by a pedodontist.
Have you taken your child to a pediatrician already? If so, go see a pedodontist.

In brief: Age 1

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Yaroslav Yarmolyuk
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: By the age of 1

The american academy of pediatric dentistry recommends that every child visit the dentist by the child's first birthday.
The first visit is mostly educational for the child and the parents.

In brief: By the age of 1

Dr. Yaroslav Yarmolyuk
Dr. Yaroslav Yarmolyuk

In brief: By

By age 12 months, or six months after their first tooth, whichever is earlier.

In brief: By

Dr. Shontae Buffington