I bite my tongue while wrestling the cut is pretty deep and about less then a inch in a curved shape. So, yesterday i had a wrestling match. My opponent slammed me and i bite my tongue very hard it started bleeding. After the match i put some ice on it to

In brief: If

If the wound is deep, it is most likely too late to suture it.
However, from what I am visualizing from your description, I do recommend that you get evaluated. I don't know how much swelling you have. You may need to get seen at the emergency room depending on the severity of the injury.

In brief: If

Dr. Brent Ingram
Dentistry

In brief: The

The first thing would be to see your dentist or new dentist to assess how serious the wound is.
At that point he/she might refer you to an oral surgeon to look at it as well. Mouth sores or wounds should be immediately treated or looked at to avoid the problem from getting worse. Best option in the mean time is to keep area very clean by rinsing with salt water( a cup of water with a teaspoon of salt) a couple times per day.

In brief: The

Dr. Brent Ingram
Dr. Brent Ingram
Dr. Vicken Poochikian