Cervical strain issue. It's gotten worse over the years. My neck pops and proceeds with paid and more cracking. I went to a chiropractor several years ago and I believe he ruined my neck / cervical area by poor manipulation. I went to a physical therapist

If . If you haven't had one yet, you need an mri. Popping and cracking can result from multiple causes, including arthritis and degenerative disc disease. If after a thorough evaluation including proper imaging studies, and appropriate conservative treatments (such as the physical therapy and anti-inflammatory meds that you have tried), you can consider seeing a pain specialist for cortisone injections into the neck guided by live xr (called fluoroscopy). This is often more successful at reducing the pain and inflammation than the other treatments you listed. However being more invasive, you want to make sure that you have tried other conservative efforts first.