Is it possible to get infected with chlamydia in any other way that sex? I've been married for 10 years with a happy sexual life and a month ago I was shockingly diagnosed with std: chlamydia. I never slept or had any contact wit anyone else that my husba

Only by sex (sorry!) The usual explanation in this situation is the one you least want to hear: that your husband acquired chlamydia from another partner. Chlamydia is rarely carried more than a year by either men or women (the longest proved case is 4 yr). However, false test results sometimes are responsible. Your husband should be treated, and you and he need an open, senstive, heart-to-heart discussion. Gd luck.
Addition . Addition to previous response. If you had chlamydia and were asymptomatic, you might not know you had it until either you were tested for chlamydia or your ob/gyn doctor noted damage due to chlamydia. Untreated chlamydia can impact fertility.