I have a tooth in the front that is decayeing from old gold teeth when i was a teen how much would it cost me too repaire it and pull a wisdom tooth

In brief: Fees vary

Until you are examined by a local dentist who can advise you and actually treat you, any fees quoted are merely guesses.
You need the treatment, right? Have a consult and you'll know for sure what it will cost.

In brief: Fees vary

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis

In brief: Depends what &where!

Cost of dental treatment varies by location even in the usa.
Obviously rent and expenses are more in manhattan than rural kansas. And how your decayed front tooth will be restored or replaced and white what materials will also figure into the cost. A clinic will be cheaper than a private practice, but the hours maybe less convenient. If price is major concern, shop around until you're comfortable.

In brief: Depends what &where!

Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Varies

Depends on the extent of the work to be done.
Find a dentist that you trust and have a comprehensive examination, x-rays, and cleaning. Then the dentist can individualize a treatment plan for you.. You can't walk into a "dental store" and pull a stock restoration off the shelf. It's not like buying progresso soup. Every patient is different, and so are the repair costs. Don't wait, go now.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Larry Hubbard
Dentistry

In brief: The

The cost will vary based on what treatment is needed to restore the tooth.
If you just had a gold veneer on the tooth for cosmetic reasons, and the original gold was not placed to restore a broken or decayed tooth, it is possible that a resin filling could restore your tooth. However, if the decay is extensive, or the original crown was placed due to extensive decay or a broken tooth, another crown will be required to replace the one you have. If your current decay is too extensive, you would possibly need a root canal before the crown is placed. With these different scenarios, the cost could vary from $300 to $3000. I recommend you see a dentist for a consultation to explore your treatment and financing options.

In brief: The

Dr. Larry Hubbard
Dr. Larry Hubbard
Dr. Jonathan Jassey