I just fainted what should I do? I felt my stomach starting to hurt so i sat down on the floor. I started to sweat a lot, my face turned completely pale, and my ears were plugged. I thought i was going to throw up so i went to the bathroom but i had no

In brief: This

This is complex enough, that i think it would be wise to have your mother take you to the emergency room to find out the cause of these symptoms.

In brief: This

Dr. Frances Dyro
Neurology

In brief: It

It sounds as though you had a vasovagal event.
In plain english: the stomach pain, probably a result of gas traveling through your GI tract caused you to faint. The vagus nerve is the nerve that sets off that reaction. Your mother should take you to a doctor to get checked out.

In brief: It

Dr. Frances Dyro
Dr. Frances Dyro