Should I see a doctor? I've been having a yellow green discharge with a smell for the past month or so. I wash daily and I haven't had sex in months.

Whether . Whether you are a man or a woman; if you have a malodorous green discharge coming from either your vagina or penis; you should definately be seen by your doctor. This is likely to be some form of infection.