Hi I am a 16 year old female. I recently found a skin colored bump on my anus entrance. It is painful, and tender to touch. It h should I seek attention, if so how urgent is this? Should I see a normal doctor or an ob/gyn

It . It could be a hemorrohoid, especially if you have been constipated.. Don't know if you are sexually active. It does not sound like an urgent matter. You should be able to see your regular family doctor to get this evaluated.