If I have a chin implant and then decide i don't like the results, can it be removed? I'm worried that i won't like the results of a chin implant to improve the look of my face. If i decide i don't like what i look like after the operation, can it be remo

Dr. Majid Jamali
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Chin implant

Yes it can be removed.
But I think you should consult with the experts so you would not have to go through surgery twice.

In brief: Chin implant

Yes it can be removed.
Dr. Majid Jamali
Dr. Majid Jamali
Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: However,

However, I use digital morphing media prior to the surgery to help the patient get an idea of what it will look like.
.. I also have extensive before and afters available to better show results... If after all this, you have the procedure and still dont like it after allowing time to let swelling dissipate... Then yes, the implants can be removed... Usually under local anesthesia. Hope this helps... -bwc.

In brief: However,

Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Yes,

Yes, chin implants can be removed if you want.
It's best to wait long enough to allow the post-operative swelling to resolve before donig this, of course. The implant can often be removed in the office with local numbing medicine if you prefer.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Richard Fleming
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: A

A chin implant can be removed, but spend the time consulting with a experienced surgeon who will show pictures of results in similar patients.
That would be easier than having surgery to see what it would look like.

In brief: A

Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Richard Fleming
Dr. Marsha Davis