Period but still having symptoms. Whats going on? For the past 18 days I've had cramping frequent urination sore breasts ocasionally nausea. I had my period about a week ago and everythings still the same. The symptoms which started before my period have

If . If your last period was abnormal and if there is a chance you could be pregnant, then take an early prediction pregnancy test. On the other hand consider a possible urinary tract infection as the cause of the cramping, frequent urination, and possibly the nausea. Your doctor will have to check a urine sample to rule this out. However, this would not explain the sore breasts. Have you recently started birth control pills or are you taking any medications? If so this could be the explanation. If your symptoms worsen or persist visit your doctor. Best of luck.
I'm . I'm sorry you're not feeling well. If your last period was normal, your current symptoms could be due to a variety of conditions. A bladder infection could cause your frequent urination, cramping, and nausea. You might also have an ovarian cyst that's causing your symptoms (the vast majority of ovarian cysts are benign, and most resolve on their own within a few menstrual cycles). Now, if your last period was a little "off" (e.g., light or a few days early or late), your bleeding may have actually been due to "implantation bleeding, " which occurs when a fertilized egg implants in the wall of your uterus. Thus, if you've had unprotected sex within the last month or so, it would be prudent to take a pregnancy test. If you haven't had sex -- or if the pregnancy test is negative -- and your symptoms persist, see your doctor for an evaluation. I hope you feel better soon!