Whats wrong? For the past 1-2 weeks I have been going pee a lot more than i usually do. I sometimes wake up around 1:30am just to go pee. And i can go pee around 1:30am, then im back to peeing at 1:40am; ten minutes later..And sometimes when i pee, not a

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Increased

Increased urinary frequency, can mean a lot of things, including urinary tract infection and diabetes.
The sense of a full bladder but without any urine coming out and the abdominal pain would also go along with urinary infection. The best bet is to visit your doctor and have a urinalysis performed.

In brief: Increased

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews