Can someone be allergic to juvederm injections? My lips have gotten thin, and I want to have them plumped up with juvederm. I'm worried that I will have a bad reaction to this drug because I have a lot of allergies to different medications. Should I be co

Juvederm allergy. there is a small percentage of the population that can react to juvederm with an allergic type response. be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Juvederm . Allergic reactions are rarely reported with juvederm, although they could occur . Ask your physician if you have concerns.
Since . Since the hyaluronic acid fillers are non-animal source, allergies are almost of unheard of. The makers of these products have found that it is so low that pre-injection testing for allergies is not needed, unlike so non-hyaluronic acid fillers.
I . I have not had anyone allergicto juvaderm but it would be easy to do a test dose to see if you were.Then the question is answered.www.beautybybrueck.