Why do I have to avoid sexual activity after a male breast reduction? I heard that I would have to abstain from sex for several weeks after my male breast reduction. Why would I have to avoid sexual activity for 4 weeks if I'm allowed to return to work af

Ask Surgeon. Best to ask your plastic surgeon. Generally, in my practice returned to sexual activity can occur in 7 to 10 days. One concern might be the potential for bleeding with an elevated blood pressure that can occur during sexual activity.
Ask your doctor. Individual situations require individual solutions.
The. The issue is one of raising the blood pressure and causing delayed bleeding that can for a hematoma.
This. This is the choice of the doctor. I think you could go back to having sex after 2 weeks but every doctor is different and I would follow his/hers instructions. Www. Beautybybrueck. Com.