When will be able to get back to work after the Brazilian butt lift procedure? My job requires me to sit in front of a computer for most of the day. I am afraid if i get a Brazilian butt lift that i will have to miss a lot work. How long will I have to re

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: 3 Weeks

No sitting (driving, sitting at work, etc.
) for up to 3 weeks is crucial for ensuring fat cell survival following your Brazilian butt lift. You would absolutely need 2 weeks off from work, possible three since you sit in front of a computer - though you could inquire about modification of your work station for the first week back. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

In brief: 3 Weeks

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: 2 weeks

I recommend two weeks of limited sitting to improve the fat graft take.

In brief: 2 weeks

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Julio Garcia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: If

If the technique the surgeon you choose is just fat injections to the upper buttocks, you might be able to return to work in about one week, as the location of where the fat is injected in not low on the buttocks where the pressure is when you sit.

In brief: If

Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Andrea Brand