Will my skin tags grow back when I have them removed? Why do some people develop recurring skin tags? Are they hereditary, or is there something in particular that causes them to grow? .

Skin. Skin tags develop in areas of friction such as the armpits, neckline, under the breasts, and in the groin. It is felt they are due to friction, heredity, obesity, and other factors but essentially anyone can get them. The skin tags (check out more info below) that are removed will often slowly be replaced by new skin tags that are developed but it depends alot on the factors above. I hope that helps!
I. I think they are part of the noermal aging process. Some people get more than others and when you question them they have a family history of it. They are simple to eradicate so don't despair. Www. Beautybybrueck. Com.