Will my skin tags grow back when I have them removed? Why do some people develop recurring skin tags? Are they hereditary, or is there something in particular that causes them to grow? .

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Skin

Skin tags develop in areas of friction such as the armpits, neckline, under the breasts, and in the groin.
It is felt they are due to friction, heredity, obesity, and other factors but essentially anyone can get them. The skin tags (check out more info below) that are removed will often slowly be replaced by new skin tags that are developed but it depends alot on the factors above. I hope that helps!

In brief: Skin

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I

I think they are part of the noermal aging process.
Some people get more than others and when you question them they have a family history of it.They are simple to eradicate so don't despair.www.beautybybrueck.com.

In brief: I

Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck