Is injection the only way to use hyaluronidase? I prefer not to receive injections near my eyes and was hoping that there was a type of hyaluronidase that did not require an injection. Is there a cream or gel that I could use instead? .

You . You are speaking of injecting hyaluronic acid fillers to plump up the skin and nothing topcical will penetrate the skin, if it was apply to penetrate, then the hyaluronic acid that normally occurs in your skin would be able to leak out and it does not do that. Hyaluronidase is an injection used to dissolve areas of over injected hyaluronic acid fillers.
Hyaluronidase . Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that can be injected to dissolve hyaluronic acid, which is the structural component of injectable fillers such as juvederm and restylane (dermal fillers). By injecting hyaluronidase directly into the site of filler injection, the effects of the filler can be reversed as the filler dissolves. There is no way to apply a topical formulation to dissolve your filler, and injection must be directly into the site of your filler. The Hyaluronidase Injection is a much lower volume than the filler injection, and is typically quite comfortable and well tolerated. All the best, dr. Skourtis.
To . To my knowledge there is not a cream or gel thatwill penetrate and be