How do I know if I have an vaginal discharged or do you know what i got. I am sexually active. My underwear sometimes is wet and i see white stuff coming out.

In brief: All

All women have vaginal secretions.
It is normal to have clear or white secretions that do not have an odor. If you have pain, irritation, buring with urination, malodorous secretions, different colored discharge - that could be more of a cause for concern. Ok, with that said - if you are sexually active and you are not using protection that is a problem. If your partner has a sexually transmitted disease it could be spread to you. Some std's are "silent" which means you may not know you have the std. Your health is precious - be careful with it.

In brief: All

All women have vaginal secretions.
Dr. Jane Van Dis