Should i be concerned about brown discharge? I'm currently 18 and I am not supposed to have my period right now. For the past couple of days, I have been getting a very light brown discharge that i haven't had before. I am not sexually active, though i

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: If

If you are not sexually active at all, it is probably just a change in your hormones.
If you are at all sexually active, then it could be an infection, in which case you would need to have a gynecological evaluation and be tested. If there is any chance you are pregnant, please take a pregnancy test. If you have itching, burning, pain, fever, or feel light-headed, then you would need to be seen right away.

In brief: If

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy