What kind of test are run on your feet if you have heel pain? I have no arches and my heels are extreemely sore I was told my shoes for crews was my problem..

Heel pain. Pain on the bottom may be plantar fasciitis (www.Drmarkgalland.Com 1/16/13), while pain on the back may be achilles tendonitis. From the description of your ft posture it sounds like pf pain is most likely. You can have an x-ray to look for bone spurs, but you may also have to use a trial & error period w/ different shoes or some custom orthotics to find relief. Other treatments on link above...
X-ray. Shoes with improper support may be one cause of your foot pain. Try wearing properly fitting shoes with good arch support.
The . The shoes you wear are very important. Your shoes should fit well. Each person's feet are different. One person may have a high arch and someone else may have flat arch. The person's foot can be wide or slender. Maybe the person has a heel that is very narrow. The person can "pronate" or "suppinate" when they walk. Often the size of one foot can differ from the size of the other foot. Wearing shoes that are very pointed can squeeze the toes. Wearing high heels also has an impact. Sometimes a person buys shoes because they are on sale, even though it feels too tight. Since you have been told that your shoes are the problem, it might be best to replace them. I recommend that you be properly fitted for your shoes by a knowledgable sales person at the shoe store. Wearing shoes with a wide toe can be helpful. If this is not sufficient, then you might want to talk to a foot doctor (podiatrist) there are even specialists for fitting shoes these days (that is especially important if a person has diabetes). Take good care of your feet.
If . If you have heel pain, then you probably will need to get an x-ray of your feet to see if there are any heel spurs that might be causing your heel pain. The main reason for your heel pain is the inflammation of your plantar fascia, aka "plantar fasciitis." the plantar fascia is a band of tissue than runs from the bottom of your heel to the ball of your foot. Its function is to stabilize the arch. If you do have flat feet, then heel pain can be very common and very uncomfortable symptom. You may need a steroid injection in order to reduce the inflammation in your feet. Long term, my recommendation would definitely be to get measured for orthotics (custom-made inserts) which will be able to correct your foot deformity and stabilize the arches in your feet.

Related Questions

Already having heel pain. Tape was stuck to my shoe and pulling foot down. New pain in sole area. Only took a few steps and removed tape. Still sore.

See podiatrist. I am not sure why the tape stuck to your shoe would cause new pains. If you are having heel pains and sole pains I suggest that you see a podiatrist. Plantar fasciitis is a common cause of heel pain. Ice, heel cups and stretches can help but seeing podiatrist may give you quicker relief. Read more...

I have pain in the arch of my foot, close to my heel. Hurts to walk barefoot and with certain shoes. Hurts most in the morning and after running.

Plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a common painful disorder affecting the heel and underside of the foot. characterized by scarring, inflammation, or structural breakdown of the foot's plantar fascia. It is often caused by overuse injury of the plantar fascia, increases in exercise, weight or age. may be a degenerative process. Most cases of plantar fasciitis resolve on their own with time and conservative tx. Read more...