What kind of neurological problems could cause brain shocks? I keep getting shocks in my head

In brief: I

I agree with all of the earlier input.
Brain shocks is a laymans term. Another common term for this is "brain zaps". One common cause is abruptly stopping or tapering off of certain antidepressants. Two medications that have been tied to this are Paxil and effexor (venlafaxine).

In brief: I

I agree with all of the earlier input.

In brief: Brain

Brain shocks is not a medical term you need to describe what sensations you are experiencing more fully do you mean "seizures" or lightning sensations? There are many disorders that can present themselves as these types of sensations best see a neurologist to determine what you are suffering from www.
Drungar.Com 219 588 8000.

In brief: Brain

Drungar.Com 219 588 8000.
Dr. Julian Ungar-Sargon
Dr. Julian Ungar-Sargon
Dr. Eric Weisman