My son has a rash that has not have welts or bumps, itches, burns and the ras is inside of the skin. Wat kind of rash is this? No bumps welts, burning, breaks in and out of the rash, and itches

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: An

An itchy rash with raised red bumps can be caused by many, many things such as: -food or drug allergy -viral infections such as fifths disease, roseola, ebv, CMV just to name a few -insect bites such as fleas or scabies -bacterial infection such as scarlet fever (caused by strep) -medication reaction or it can be seen in very rare things such as: -measles -toxic shock syndrome -kawasaki disease -meningitis -stevens-johnson syndrome -rocky mountain spotted fever disease the list goes on and on.
The best thing to do is to call your child's doctor. They may want to take a look to see what it may be. Odds are that if your child does not have a fever or is not acting sick, then it's probably nothing serious.

In brief: An

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Here

Here is another link to some of the common causes of rashes.
I hope that helps.

In brief: Here

I hope that helps.
Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Shontae Buffington