My son has a rash that has not have welts or bumps, itches, burns and the ras is inside of the skin. Wat kind of rash is this? No bumps welts, burning, breaks in and out of the rash, and itches

Hypersensitivity . Hypersensitivity (also called hypersensitivity reaction) refers to undesirable reactions produced by the normal immune system, including allergies and autoimmunity. These reactions may be damaging, uncomfortable, or occasionally fatal. Hypersensitivity reactions require a pre-sensitized (immune) state of the host. Causes include foods, meds, infections, systemic diseases and others.
Hard to say. It is hard to tell from the information you've given us. Your best bet is to see a dermatologist.