Which antibioic is the best cipro or augmentin I have chest congestion and a tooth that is infected I have cipro and augmentin at home and I need to know wich one will help the best. I can't afford the doctor right now but all over the couter meds have no

Dangerous. Antibiotic will not cure tooth infection, only control it for as long as you take the antibiotic. You should not have left-over antibiotics, they are supposed to be taken until all gone. You really shouldn't self-medicate, a dangerous practice. And i'm not going to prescribe rx for you over the computer. You can't afford not to see dentist & physician to treat your tooth and chest.
I . I don't think this is the answer that you want to hear. If your tooth is infected, you really need to see a dentist. Medicating yourself with antibiotics you have around the house is a dangerous practice.
Augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) I use Augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) when possible for dental infections. However you need to see your dentist to get the cause of the problem and treat it definatively!