I have been tired, irritable, and can't seem to lose weight. I have been working out 5 days week eating about 1600 calorie diet. I have celiac disease and I am eating a gluten free diet, just had a colonoscopy that was normal.

I . I am glad you have had a medical evaluation. Please be sure you are drinking plenty of fluids to flush out your system. Also please be sure you have had your thyroid hormones tested. If you continue your symptoms, please be seen by your physician to have a complete evaluation.
Thyroid issue? . Working out 5 days a week is very commendable. I wonder how many calories you burn. 1 pound of fat = 3500 calories. Your calorie requirement depends on your height, age and sex. If it is 1700 per day and you are eating 1600 per day and burning an extra 1000 calories a week working out then in about 3 weeks you should lose 1 pound. Check to see what you require and how much you are burning up.