I have continuous itching mixed with pain all over my body, head gums, but it will go away if i take larotadine. When i take larotadine, it will buy me at least a week, if i don't take at all probably it will make me deat of itchin with pain, when it com

Dr. David Mcnay
Dentistry

In brief: Gums addressed

Claritin (loratadine) may only be masking something deeper. Your gum tissues are attempting to tell you that you may have a neuralgia, autoimmune disease, shingles, or general reaction to something you are being exposed to.
All of which are fairly serious. Please visit a rheumatologist or allergist, and if you ever have trouble breathing or swallowing call 911.

In brief: Gums addressed

Dr. David Mcnay
Dr. David Mcnay
Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: You

You have a form of hives and have what is called dermatographism that is respoding to antihistamines.
The cause of this needs investigation- best done an allergist. Often no cause may be found and the process needs to be controlled till it "burns" itself out. There are other antihistamines that you may tolerate better. Would review with your doctor or allergist.

In brief: You

Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den