I had a baby about 1 month ago and i had sex 2 times today once my bf cumed some accidentaly got onto my outter vagina . Could i be pregnant again >?

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Yes,

Yes, you could. If you are not using protection in the form of condoms, etc, the fact hat you had a baby recently will not protect you from getting pregnant again.
It can happen with penile-vaginal contact even if your partner does not ejaculate at all. If you are breast feeding, your body may naturally suppress ovulation, which reduces the risk, but don't fool yourself: if you don't want to get pregnant again, stop having sex or use birth control.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Cindy Juster