What is the liklihood that i will be able to get pregnant and carry a baby to full term naturally? I am 24 and i struggled with anorexia and bulimia thruoghout high school. I also have internal bruising and scaring/bleeding from an abusive family that wil

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Your

Your concerns are understandable.
I am sorry that you have gone through all of this. Prior to becoming pregnant, please see a high-risk OB or perinatologist and be sure that you are at an optimum nutritional status to get pregnant. Also please tell them of the past concerns. They will be able to address this. They may want to do blood work prior to pregnancy. If you haven't had counseling, please address this as well. Good luck to you.

In brief: Your

Your concerns are understandable.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: This can help

Make sure you have a loving relationship.
Learn to mediate, learn to relax. Start taking omega 3 fatty acids, prenatal vitamins or deplin. Strongly suggest asea it's healing water. If you can drink water and eat anything that is salty you can drink asea 2ounces in the am and at night. More info and order this at zbestwater dot info this will balance your immune system and make it stronger.

In brief: This can help

Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Dr. Jane Van Dis