Should a sebaceous cyst be removed in a 6 year old

Dr. Rene Perez
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Some

Some of them should if their presence increases the chances of infection, ability to ambulate and other reasons.
It should be examined by a physician in order to make the best determination.

In brief: Some

Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: This

This depends a bit on location and if there are any symptoms such as tenderness, pain, possible infection, etc.
There are a few diagnoses that should probably be ruled out and that could look similar to a "sebaceous cyst" so i would recommend you see a dermatologist to evaluate and discuss treatment options. There is a pic below of a cyst. I hope that helps.

In brief: This

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Jonathan Jassey