Have HIV they say vitamins a b c e iron and zinc are good for me to take but what brand of vitamins and iron and zinc are good what brand of vitamins are good

The. The food and drug administration (fda) categorizes dietary supplements as food, not as drugs. Dietary supplements do not need to be pre-approved by the fda before being placed on the market. In 2007 the fda ‘s "current good manufacturing practices" (gmp) policy took effect to ensure that supplements "are produced in a quality manner, do not contain contaminants or impurities, and are accurately labeled". You can use a search engine to pull up a list of vitamin / supplement companies that are GMP certified. A doctor I work with recently attended a conference that recommended nature’s bounty brand because their doses are standardized. I hope this information is helpful for you.