My birth control use to stop my acne but it's not anymore. Why is it happening? My birth control use to stop my acne but it's not anymore. Why is it happening? Could it have something to do with my hormones changing? I'm 18 and have currently lost about 3

You . You are correct regarding hormonal fluctuation when weight loss occurs. This can be a factor in regards to an acne outbreak. Also consider the fact that after about three months your body becomes accustomed to the hormones in the birth control pill, and may not have the same beneficial effects that it once did. I recommend starting treatment for acne.Your doctor can prescribe appropriate acne medication based on the severity of the acne. If that does not help then consider discussing changing your birth control pill with your doctor. Best of luck.