I'm a young teen who wants a bigger penis is there anything I could do to get one? Like is there pills I could take or something like that just anything that will make it bigger.

There. There are no pills to make penis bigger and I would recommend against trusting anyone claiming to do so.
You. You might be surpised with how many teenage guys write to this site and want a bigger penis. What makes a real man is not the size of his penis. What makes a man a great lover is also not the size of his penis. With that said, your penis is capable of continued growth until you stop purberty (that is a different age for each guy). Please don't spend your money on pills that promise to make your penis bigger. A lot of the companies that sell those products / promises do not follow through on their money back guarantees. Also, don't buy a penis stretching device. I wish you well.