How can I get taller in height I'm 24 year old & I'm 5'5? How can I get taller in height I'm 24 year old & I'm 5'5?

If . If your growth plates in your long bones have fused, then you are finished growing and no medications or treatments will make you taller. The average age for this in females is 15 to 16 and for males is 18 to 19. If your growth plates are still open it is possible you may still grow a little on your own, but by age 24, most people have stopped growing. Sometimes human growth hormone (hgh) can be used to increase height in young children prior to and around puberty, but makes little difference in height after puberty. Actual hgh is tightly regulated and can only be distributed by physicians - usually endocrinologists, so be wary of any products that claim to contain it. Once you reach adulthood, your height is what it is and short of a gruesome leg-lengthening surgery with immense pain, expense, and complications, there's nothing you can do to actually gain a few inches. There are a few things you can do to make yourself appear taller: - practice good posture - find shoes with thick soles or "lifts" - dress in monochromatic colors, wear vertical stripes and keep your look stream-lined - make sure your clothes fit well - baggy clothes will make you appear smaller.