I have felt pregnant for almost a month but had a strange period and negative tests wgen i had my period it was light the 1st day then day 2 had very heavy bleeding for a few hrs with a blood clot the size of a kiwi then it slowed down and the next day it

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You should be seen and have a gynecologic examination.
If you still have not had a period, then you should have a blood pregnancy test as that is more accurate. But because of your back pain and other symptoms, please have a medical evaluation. If you have increased pain, light-headedness, or heavy bleeding then you would need to be seen as an emergency.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis