Will a fractional laser treatment damage my skin? I've heard that fractional laser treatments help improve the look of the skin by removing layers of skin cells, and the healing process is what restores growth to the damaged areas. Does this mean that my

Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: The

The procedure is designed to produce controlled "damage" of the skin with regeneration helping to produce a more youthful appearance.
. If done properly there should be no permanent damage that is unsightly.... Bwc.

In brief: The

Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Dr. Julio Garcia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: For

For a brief period of time, while the new skin is healing in, you will look worse, yes, but that is short term.

In brief: For

Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Julio Garcia