How likely is it that i could have gotten pregnant? I'm 18 years old and have been on mononessa for almost ten months. My second week on the pill this month i was on antibiotics for a UTI and i had sex that week and the next week pretty consistently. The

In brief: Antibiotics

Antibiotics can impact the effectiveness of birth control pills.
However, you should have been protected during the period that a condom was used (if used properly). With that said, I have seen differing recommendations regarding this issue. I have seen recommendations that you use barrier protection during the period you are on antibiotics and I have also seen recommendations to contiue barrier protection for seven days after the antibiotics were finished. I can not tell you if you are pregnant. If your menses is late, i recommend that you take a pregnancy test. I wish you well.

In brief: Antibiotics

Dr. Adam Levy