Am I too thin for tumescent liposuction? I have over the past three years worked hard to get my body back into good shape, and I am no longer in the overweight range. I'm 5'5 and 135 pounds. Will tumescent liposuction remove the few remaining stubborn fat

Liposuction. Can help you contour stubborn deposits of fat. It's not really for losing weight, though. Congrats on your weight loss success!
Absolutely. Liposuction is not a weight loss solution for people who are overweight or obese. It is for people with normal weight who have small areas of stubborn fat. You will be a good candidate.
No. Liposuction is done to remove fat that remains after fat loss, as a' touch up" of contour problems. Your surgeon will discus specifics with you.
Liposuction . Liposuction works better on thinner people. Of course, you still need to have enough fat in the areas of concern for liposuction to have an effect. Stubborn, disproportionate areas of fat in someone close to their ideal weight are ideal for the procedure. There is lower risk of gaining weight after liposuction which can negatively affect your results. Liposuction has the ability to selectively remove fat deposits exactly from the areas where we want it removed. This is different than weight loss, where the fat goes away following your genetic road map.
Tumescent . Tumescent anesthesia can be used to remove smaller areas of fat with liposuction. The ideal patient is someone with localized areas of fat rather than general obesity, so it sounds like you are likely a good candidate.